Hace unos años atrás, mi amigo y hermano, Padre José Manuel Pan Lago (QEPD), me manifestó: "Ya está llegando la hora de retirarme a mis cuarteles..."
Tenía 68 años y unas cuantas cirugias y problemas de salud a cuestas.
"... Pero, quiero seguir llevando mi mensaje espiritual a mis feligreses. Contrataré 5 minutos diarios en "Radio Apolo" (Estación de radio de un pueblito, localizado en un país suramericano) en la mañana, temprano...""¿Te imaginas?. Yo le hablo todos los domingos, en la misa de 11, a 600 personas, cuando el templo está lleno... Por la radio le llegaré, todos los días, a no menos de 50.000 personas, ¿Qué te parece?..."
Murió, repentinamente, de un ataque al corazón...
Mi pretensión en éste Blog es darle rienda suelta a mis ideas y a las que me dejó José M. Pan Lago (a quien le dedico ésta página) y a las de tod@s aquell@as que quieran acompañarme en la aventura. ¡Bienvenid@s!
English: Several years ago, my friend and brother, the Priest Jose Manuel Pan Lago (RIP), manifested to me: "Time of my retirement is coming..."
He was 68 years old, some surgeries and health problems on his shoulders.
"... But, I would like to follow sending my spiritual message to my parishioners. I will contract 5 daily minutes in "Radio Apollo" (Broadcasting station located at a little village in a South American country) early in the morning..." "Do you imagine that..? I speak, every sunday at 11 mass to 600 people, when the temple is full... By radio broadcasting I will reach, everyday, to at least, 50,000 people. What do you think about that?..."
He died, suddenly, with a heart attack...
My intention, in this Blog, is to express my free thinking and the ideas gotten from Jose M. Pan Lago (To whom I dedicate this page) and to all people that would like to be my companion in this adventure... Welcome!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment